onsdag 30. november 2011

quiet, quiet

Hi there!
This card has been sitting quietly in my computer for ages - not uttering a word! It's actually a card I made for the Hero Arts October challenge (using  a non christmas stamp on a christmas card), how's that for LATE?
I completely forgot to share it, and not to mention: entering it into the challenge! Oh well, no harm done, but here it is anyway:
I stamped the Elegant Brocade (F5243) from Hero Arts with soft pool shadow ink, and highlighted using colored pencils. Here's a close-up:
Thanks for stopping by!
Anette :o)


5 kommentarer:

Barb sa...

It is gorgeous, Anette! Love it! :)

nedergaard ( Lissy ) sa...

Det er så smukt... flot farvevalg du har brugt.
God torsdag

Anni sa...

What a fabulous card! Love the colours and the design!

Karina Beck sa...

Bedre sent end aldrig ; ) : )
Superflot kort!

Judy1223 sa...

Ah ha! You added color pencil highlights to the damask image...I LOVE it! Gorgeous!