onsdag 27. april 2011

Hero Hostess "inspired by-challenge"

The currest Hero Hostesses over on the Hero Arts Flickr Group are hosting a sort of farewell challenge, since this is their last week "on duty", and the challenge is to make a card inspired by any group member. The inspiration in this group is amazing, I think I could call this site my second home, and there are so many great artist to choose from! I think maybe choosing who to be inspired by was the hardest task!
I chose one of the hostesses, Anita,  as my inspiration. A while back she made a video tutorial on how to make twisted flowers, and after coloring yard after yard of ribbon and lace with my Distress Stains, I have made quite a few of these flowers. They are great to have in my stash, they can really "make" a card in an instant! Stop by Anita's blog too, she's got such fun and beautiful cards!

Anette :o)

5 kommentarer:

susanne sa...

This is so pretty!! Love your flower!

stampingandstitching sa...

Gorgeous card, Anette! I love the colours and your beautiful design! Your ribbon flower is fab! Loved seeing how you were inspired by Anita!

Anita Rex sa...

Aww I am soooo touched that you are inspired by me! Those flowers are my favorite and I loved sharing it! And I so love what you've made! Your card is a real beauty today! I so need those distress stains! :>

Barb sa...

Looks so pretty, Anette! I adore your flower and these colors are beautiful!

Karina Beck sa...

Superflot kort og rigtig lækker blomst.