lørdag 2. april 2011

Coloring ribbon

I finally got some of the new Distress Stains!
I couldn't wait to try them out, and the first thing on my mind was to color ribbon, so I got to it, and here is part of the result:
The yellow/orange ribbon is colored with Wild Honey, the lightest one was wet when I colored it, so the color is more "washed out". The darker one has a more intense color, and is the one I used to make the flower on this card:

Coloring ribbon and lace with Distress Stains is such a PARTY!!!

Wearing disposable gloves might have been a good idea...

I have been playing even more with the Stains, stay tuned, and I'll share more later!
Have a great saturday!
Anette :o)

8 kommentarer:

Tracey sa...

OK...I am now running out the house to buy me some!!! You are such an enabler Anette!!!

Linda sa...

One comments comes to my mind: LOL! you are certainly having a ball! Love your colored ribbon and flower!

Anita Rex sa...

It's that easy to color the ribbon? Well now I need some! :> Love your ribbons and your card! Love your ribbon flower!

Virginia L. sa...

What FUN, Anette!! Love your inky fingers adn I love your card even more! Beautiful ribbon flower! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sanne sa...

Inky fingers huh! This is soooo cool Anette - Thanks for great inspiration ;) Love your card!

Patty Albertson sa...

I love it! I think I need to get some of these! Beautiful card!

Barb sa...

So fun, Anette! Love those inky fingers! Your card is beautiful with the pretty, ribbon flower! Can't wait to see more of the stains! Thanks for sharing! :)

stampingandstitching sa...

Oh wow I must see if my local shop has stains in yet, I'd love to try colouring ribbons and lace!Your card is fab Anette! Thanks for all the inspiration!