fredag 18. mars 2011

Silhouette grass

It's snowing again here today, so I thought I'd share some "warm" cards - colorwise.
I dug out the silhouette grass stamp and my Distress Inks, and got to it:

First I added ink to water color paper using a sponge, creating the background, Distress Inks Walnut Stain, Scattered Straw, Stormy Sky, and Chipped Sapphire. Then I inked up the magical background  with Versamark, misted with water/Perfect Pearls-mix, and stamped on top. Last, but not least, I stamped the silhouette grass in Walnut Stain (also misted). Cut the panel in 2, and used one half on each card..

The last card I'm sharing today is my first DT assignment for Kreative Fornemmelser:
I am proudly part of a great design team, go check it out!
Have a great weekend, everyone!

Anette :o)

9 kommentarer:

stampingandstitching sa...

Big congrats on your DT spot, Anette! Your cards are all wonderful! Brr...I hope you are finished with the snow soon:)

Marion sa...

I am just in awe of your first two cards....so beautiful! Mini masterpieces! Well done.

Barb sa...

Congrats on the DT spot, Anette! Boy are they lucky to have you on their team! Beautiful cards today! Love each one! We're suppose to hit 60 degrees this weekend, then of course, they're predicting snow on Tuesday! I'm rooting for spring, in this fight between the seasons. . .

Tiffany Ervin sa...

All of these are so gorgeous, such a radiant glow from the distressing, love it!

Tonje sa...

Gratulerer med DT-"jobben". Dette var flotte kort. Nyyydelige farger.

Virginia L. sa...

Wow, Miss Anette! Look at the gorgeous creations. I still can't get over your stamping talent! You amaze me!

Karina Beck sa...

Det er super flotte kort. Jeg er vild med din distressing.
Jeg har lige bestilt en masse Distressing stains fra Pia, så nu skal der stemples/leges ; )
God weekend.

Sanne sa...

Lækre lækre kort Anette..... det første er utroligt smukt - cool distressing - wow!

Robin K. sa...

Congrats on your Design Team spot Anette! Your creations are gorgeous - love that bg you created for the silhouette grass! After enjoying some springy weather it's been snowing all day here :(